Mission and Purpose
The Biomedical Engineering Society at San Jose State University is pleased to announce the convening of the 8th Annual Bay Area Biomedical Device Conference, which will be held on March 29, 2017 at San Jose State University in the Student Union Ballrooms.
This conference is designed to
- Provide a forum for exposure to latest advances in medical device technologies and regulations
- Hear presentations from some of the nation's most outstanding leaders in medical device technologies
- Create an environment and a venue for medical device professionals to network
- Meet and interact with the young minds in the university
- Showcase student projects and research with a Poster Presentation session